The Keysight 34136A high voltage probe can be used with multimeters having an input resistance of 10 MΩ. The probe is a 1000:1 divider which extends a voltmeter's measurement capability to 40 kV DC. Included with the 34136A are a flat probe tip and nut, hook probe tip and a bag.
The Keysight 34136A is compatible with Keysight Digital Multimeters that have 10 MΩ Input Impedance such as the 34401A, 34410A, 34411A, L4411A and 34405A.
- Multimeter impedance: 10 MΩ
- DC Accuracy, 2% from 1 kV to 20 kV, 3% to 40 kV
- AC Accuracy, 5% at 60 Hz; derates with frequency to -3 dB at 300 Hz
- Input resistance: 1000 MΩ
- Maximum voltage, 40 kV dc
- Length: cable is 1 meter
- Termination: shrouded banana plugs and ground clip
|Datasheet Title||No Data Sheet, Please Contact Us|