Digital multimeter, 6.5 digit
The Keysight 34470A 7½ digit, Performance Truevolt DMMs offer higher levels of accuracy, speed and resolution.
Get more insight quickly: Truevolt DMM's graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly. Both models also provide a data logging mode for easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.
Measure low-power devices: The ability to measure very low current, 1 µA range with
pA resolution, allows you to make measurements on very low power devices.
Maintain calibrated measurements: Auto calibration allows you to compensate for temperature drift so you can maintain measurement accuracy throughout your workday.
Measure your signals with confidence and overcome your digital multimeter test challenges.
- Resolutions up to 7½ digits
- Reading rates up to 50,000 readings/s
- Memory up to 2 million readings
- Voltage ranges from 100 mV to 1,000 V
- Current ranges from 1 µA to 10 A
- USB and LAN interfaces, optional GPIB
- BenchVue software enabled
|Datasheet Title||Keysight 34470A Data Sheet|