The U3606B multimeter | power supply combines a full featured 5.5 digit digital multimeter with a 30 Watt power supply in a single, compact unit. Hence it is capable of powering up your device under test (DUT) while you measure voltage, current and more at the same time.
Measurement capabilities include: Sweep function (ramp and scan) to simplify device characterization for multi-level DC bias testing such as DC motor testing, transistor gain test, relay control and margin tests. Low resistance measurement for higher accuracy.
- 5½ digit, 120,000 counts resolution
- 10 measurement functions and 8 built-in math functions
- 4-wire low resistance measurement with 0.001 mΩ resolution
- 0.025% DC voltage accuracy
Full-featured 30 W, DC power supply
- 30 V/1 A, 100 mA/30 V, 8 V/3 A and 1000 mV/3 A
- 0.01% + 3mV load regulation
- Over voltage (OVP) and over current (OCP) load protection
- 4.8kHz Square-wave generator, auto ramp and scan capability
- Built-in GPIB (IEEE-488) and USB 2.0 full speed interface
- SCPI language compatible
- Universal AC input (100V - 240V, 45Hz to 66Hz)
- Kensington lock slot to prevent theft or misplacement
|Datasheet Title||Keysight U3606B Multimeter | DC Power Supply Data Sheet|