The Mil-STD 1553 serial bus is primarily used to interconnect avionics equipment in military aircraft. This bus is based on tri-level signaling (high, low, & idle) and requires dual-threshold triggering, which the 3000X supports. This bus is also implemented as a redundant multi-lane bus (dual-bus analysis), which is also supported by the 3000X.
The ARINC 429 serial bus is used to interconnect avionics equipment in civilian aircraft (Boeing & Airbus). This bus is also based on tri-level signaling (high, low, & null) and requires dual-threshold triggering, which the 3000X supports. Since ARINC 429 is a point-to-point bus, multi-lane analysis is also required to capture both send and receive data.
The DSO3XAERO option provides decoding and triggering on both of these buses. This option supports the same serial bus features available on other 3000X supported serial standards including Lister display format, Search & Navigation, and dual-bus analysis.
Key Features & Specifications
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors quicker.
- Trigger on specific MIL-STD 1553 Command/Status Words, Data Words, and error conditions.
- Trigger on ARINC429 labels, data and error conditions.
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 mask testing to test the analog quality of your network (requires DSOX3MASK mask test option).
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 electrical specifications.
- Dual Threshold Triggering.
- Multi-lane Serial bus capability.
- Requires firmware version 2.0 or later.
|Datasheet Title||DSOX3AERO A/D Serial Triggering and Analysis (MIL-STD 1553/ARINC 429) for 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes|