The N9310A is ideal for electronic manufacturing test for modern consumer products like cordless phones, digital radios, GPC modules, RFIDs and wireless LAN devices. It is the first in this new entry-level of RF basic instruments. It comes with all the capability and reliability you need - at a price you always wanted.
The signal generator is easy to operate. It generates common RF signals from 9kHz up to 3 GHz. With the built-in analog modulation capabilities, it can generate modulated AM, FM, QM and pulse signal easily. Adding optional analog Iq input capability; it can generate complex IQ modulated signals such as GSM, cdma and OFDM signals from custom IQ inputs.
Professional performance and compact size for general purpose testing needs
- 9 kHz to 3 GHz CW output, 20 Hz to 80 kHz low frequency (LF) output
- -127 to +13 dBm output level range (maximum +20 dBm settable)
- -95 dBc/Hz SSB phase noise
Complete feature set
- Full sweep function: RF (9 kHz to 3 GHz) /Amplitude (-127 to +13 dBm), LF (20 Hz to 80 kHz)
- Extensive analog modulation: AM, FM, Phase, and Pulse modulation
- Optional IQ modulator, 40 MHz bandwidth
Easy front panel and remote operation
- Intuitive GUI offering 11 languages
- Standard USB connectivity for test automation and memory stick support
- SCPI command set for remote control
|Datasheet Title||RF Signal generator 9KHz to 3.0GHz|