The N6705B DC Power Analyser provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705B eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT.
The DC Power Analyser also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyser can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705B is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Class C Compliant. 14585A Control and Analysis Software
The N6705B offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705B is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705B accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with 24 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705B include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 100 V, up to 50 A. High-performance sources for the N6705B include: 50 W, 100 W and 300 W; up to 60 V, up to 20 A. Precision sources for the N6705B include: 50 W and 100 W; up to 50 V, up to 3 A. Source/Measure units for the N6705B include: 20 W; up to 20 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
No longer available due to not being RoHS compliant. Replaced by N6705C.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Data Logger
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or the 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large colour graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Class C Compliant
|Datasheet Title||Keysight DC Power Analyzer Technical Overview|