For technicians or industrial test engineers, their ultimate goal is to keep the production line running seamlessly to prevent unplanned shutdown. The strong and solid U1240C Series handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) are the tools you need to work efficiently.
Certified to IP 67 and capable to withstand up to 3-meter (10 feet) drop to suit harsh working environments, these durable DMMs can even work longer for you with up to 400 hours of battery life. Better yet, you can optimize productivity with the unique remote data logging functionality designed to work together smoothly. Perform tests confidently and efficiently, everything you need to get the job done.
- 10,000-count display.
- Up to 0.09% basic DCV accuracy.
- Longer battery life up to 400 hours.
- Certified to IP 67 for water and dust protection.
- Tested to withstand a 3-meter (10-ft) drop.
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage protection.
- Harmonic ratio1 measurement to quickly identify the presence of harmonics in AC signals.
- ZLOW, low impedance mode1 to eliminate false readings caused by stray voltages.
- Vsense1 for non-contact voltage detection.
- T1 – T2 differential temperature1 measurement.
- Built-in flashlight.
- For Keysight Remote Link solution, add on optional U1117A Infrared (IR)-to-Bluetooth® adapter to get instant wireless Bluetooth connection.
|Datasheet Title||Keysight U1240 Series Handheld Digital Multimeters|