Key Features & Specifications
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices
- Automatic test report generation
- 50 V/ 100 V test voltages
- Measures up to 66 GΩ
- Timed/PI/DAR test
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, capacitance and continuity
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
The U1452AT insulation resistance tester from the U1450A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in telecommunication applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1452AT, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows® PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers’ complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1452AT is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions.
What’s more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in digital multimeter.
|Datasheet Title||View Datasheet|