U1461A U1461A Insulation Multimeter Tester, OLED Display, 50V to 1kV
The U1461A insulation resistance tester from the U1460A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day's work.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1461A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows® PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers and complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1461A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions. What's more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in full featured digital multimeter.
You get to adjust the test voltages from 10 V to 1.1 kV in 1 V steps (on selected models) to test unique applications and sensitive device under tests (DUTs).
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices
- Automatic test report generation
- 50 V/ 100 V/250 V / 500 V / 1000 V test voltages
- Measure up to 260 GΩ
- Timed/PI/DAR test
- Adjustable test output voltage from 10 V to 1.1 kV
- 4.5 digit full featured DMM with OLED display
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, AC current, DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode, continuity and temperature
- Low pass filter
- Non-contact AC voltage detection (Vsense)
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
|Datasheet Title||Keysight U1461A Datasheet|
|Datasheet URL||U1461A U1461A Insulation Multimeter Tester, OLED Display, 50V to 1kV|