U5856A U5856A TrueIR Thermal Imager, -20-650°C
Do away with sub-standard thermal images with our U5856A TrueIR thermal imaging infrared camera. The U5856A is ideal for predictive maintenance activities, from hot spot detection to thermal profiling in industrial or commercial applications and building inspection or medical research applications. With this thermal imager, you get 320x240 Fine Resolution capability but for less than you’d pay for a typical 320x240 thermal imager. You’d also get to magnify the thermal image of a far-away object by 4 times to reveal finer details and quickly spot problems. Also, take thermal images of close-fit or minute components from as close as 10 cm away clearly and accurately.
The U5856A also comes with a variety of measurement and analysis tools to help you monitor temperature over time, do min and max temperature tracking and more so that you can easily obtain heat patterns, dissipation and etc. The U5856A comes with a built-in quick start tutorial to help you get familiar with thermal imager quickly
What’s more, with the complimentary TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool, you can easily import, analyze and edit thermal images and quickly generate reports using ready templates. You can also display thermal images, visual images or thermal-visual images side-by-side for further analysis.
Get MORE details
- Fine resolution capability delivers 320x240 pixels, but at the cost of a 160x120 pixels detector.
- 4x digital zoom to magnify and reveal finer details of a faraway object.
- Accurately measure objects and clearly distinguish close-fit components from as close as 10cm.
- Frequency: 40 to 500 Hz
- Colour Palette: Rainbow, Lava, Iron, Hot Iron, Iris,Olive, Medical, Grayscale, invertedGrayscale, Custom.
Capture MORE images:
- Evenly distributed and light weight - 746gms.
- Use SD card to expand storage capacity.
Perform MORE in-camera measurements and analysis:
- In-camera monitoring and analysis capabilities with sensitivity (noise equivalent temperature difference) of 0.07°C.
- Quick access button to frequently used functions like auto-scaling, trigger, torch and laser pointers.
- Customise camera, trigger or playback settings based on your preference (camera works for you, not the other way round).
- In-camera monitoring to monitor temperature trend over time for quality check or diagnostic purposes (monitor process parameters in industrial plant automation).
|Datasheet Title||U5856A Data Sheet|
|Datasheet URL||U5856A U5856A TrueIR Thermal Imager, -20-650°C|